Address: 9121 NW Windsor Dr. Johnston, IA 50131
Phone Number: (515) 802-9961
To become a filmmaker at Walt Disney Animation Studios and/or Pixar Animation Studios. First of all, it would be great to be an animator. As a result, it could lead toward directing a movie. Most of all, it would give experience to those who have seen movies and want to actually make them.
- Customer Service
- Cost Efficient
- Detailed and Organized
McDonald’s, 5494 NW 86th St. Johnston, IA
Customer Service, August 2016-present
- Take orders at front counter. Therefore, get the customers what they want. This is especially relevant when they have big orders to fill.
- Cook fries. In addition, box them according to their sizes in the orders.
- Make ice cream. Furthermore, make the ice cream that matches the order. (i.e. shake, sundae)
- Stock up food items that get low. Therefore, go to back of restaurant to get ketchup, napkins, etc.
- Wipe down tables, sweep floor, etc. Most of all, make sure the restaurant is always nice and clean.
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World
Customer Service, June-August 2014, June-August 2016
- Make food. Therefore, follow the order slips and get the right food made and delivered to customers.
- Clean up kitchen. First of all, sweep, wipe down machines, and put extra food away. Most of all, make sure the kitchen looks its best after work.
- Always keep a positive attitude. It’ll look good on your resume as a result.
Wal-Mart, 2150 E 1st St., Grimes, IA
January 2014-May 2014, August 2014-May 2016
- Greeted customers and helped them find items. As a result, the customers had a good time.
- Organized carts and baskets, because they always needed to be in an orderly fashion.
- Most of all, tried to have a good attitude. As a result, fellow employees and customers were happy.
Johnston High School, Johnston, IA
- Participated in band and choir. As a result, got to participate in marching band competitions and go on a band trip to Walt Disney World.
- Got the application for Drake University. Most of all, discovered how much you can learn from experience.